Individual Device and data point access
Access to individual devices can now be configured via user groups. This allows you to give access to devices to specific groups of users.
Remote access via Avelon Connect can be granted via the new action right “Remote access to devices via Avelon Connect”, which requires an “Avelon Connect (Remote Access)” license on the respective devices.
Data exchange via public API
Data point measurements can now be exported as a JSON file to an external URL, or they can by imported by posting JSON data to our public API.
Improvements in Avelon Meters
Avelon Meters unterstützt jetzt mehrere Kunden, und Liegenschaften und Gebäude werden in der App angezeigt, damit Sie leichter zwischen Ihren Zählern navigieren können.
If you want a data point to appear in Avelon Meters, you can now simply enable the option “Display in Avelon Meters” on the data point details page.
Bug fixes and improvements
- Plots can be temporarily hidden by clicking on their respective label in the chart legend.
- BACnet calendar objects can now be edited with our visual calendar editor, similar to schedules.
- On the data point list, the number of available and selected data points is shown in the toolbar.
- The contents of the ad-hoc chart in the Schematic widget can now be converted to a regular Chart widget.
- The selected time interval on the data point measurements view is now persisted when switching between data points until the user logs out.
- Notes and data point profiles can now be edited in bulk on multiple data points at once.